Welcome to DHIS2! 🎊
The goal of this tutorial is to guide you through setting up and deploying your first DHIS2 application.
Along the way, you'll learn more about the DHIS2 ecosystem as well as the fundamentals of building a DHIS2 app.
This tutorial will help you set up your local development environment to build your first DHIS2 app using the DHIS2 Application Platform.
In this tutorial you will learn about the DHIS2 CLI and create a new DHIS2 application!
- DHIS2 UI Components the DHIS2 Design System
- Watch this short Introduction to the Design System
- Analytics - helper functions and common components for analytics applications
- SMS Compression & Syncing - how the SMS library works and how it is used in server and Android side
- The Application Platform provides common build system, development tools, runtime support, and standard functionality for DHIS2 applications. The basic features of a modern, compliant, and functional application are all provided out-of-the-box.
- Watch this short introduction to learn more about the DHIS2 Application Platform
- The DHIS2 application runtime provides a common, consistent, single-dependency runtime dependency for DHIS2 applications
- Watch this short video presentation